SIFMA’s Board of Directors manages the business and affairs of the Association. Board members are either the chief executive officer of a SIFMA member firm, or a designee of such chief executive officer. All Board members have the authority to represent the views of their firms and are elected on a staggered basis by the SIFMA membership.
President, Advice & Wealth Management, Products and Service Delivery
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Board
Goldman Sachs & Co.
Co-Head of Global Rates Trading
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Senior Vice President
President and CEO
2020 Board at Large
- James R. Allen, Vice Chairman, Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated
- Kevin Bailey, Global Head of Regulatory Affairs, Citi
- Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr., President and CEO, SIFMA
- Valerie G. Brown, Director, Advisor Group, Inc.
- Ken Cella, Principal, Client Strategies Group, Edward Jones
- Laura Peters Chepucavage, Managing Director, Head of Global Short Rates Sales and Trading, BofA Securities
- Michael Crowl, Group Managing Director and General Counsel-UBS Global Wealth Management and UBS Group Americas, UBS AG
- James T. Crowley, Chief Executive Officer, BNY Mellon | Pershing
- Michael Durbin, President, Fidelity Institutional
- Matthew K. Enyedi, EVP, National Sales, LPL Financial
- John Ettelson, President & Chief Executive Officer, William Blair
- Paul Galietto, Global Head of Prime Services and Head of Equities Americas, Credit Suisse
- Robert Hawley, Chief Executive Officer of CIB Americas, BNP Paribas
- Lisa Kidd Hunt, Executive Vice President, International Services, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Spyro Karetsos, Chief Risk Officer, TD Ameritrade
- James B. Kelligrew, Jr., Vice Chairman/Co-Head Corporate & Commercial Banking, U.S. Bancorp
- Francis Kelly, Managing Director & Global Coordinator, Public Affairs, Deutsche Bank
- Lesley Kelly, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Jim Kerr, CEO, D.A. Davidson
- Michael E. Kisber, President, FHN Financial
- Andrew Komaroff, Chief Operating Officer, Neuberger Berman Group LLC
- Ronald J. Kruszewski, Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Thomas M. McDonald, Chief Executive Officer, McDonald Partners, LLC
- Charlotte McLaughlin, President & CEO, PNC Capital Markets
- Thomas C. Merchant, General Counsel, Legg Mason
- Craig Messinger, Senior Advisor, Virtu Financial
- Joe Nadreau, Head of Independent Brokerage & Platform Services, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Shelley O’Connor, Managing Director and Chairman and CEO of Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association and Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A., Morgan Stanley
- Thomas Pluta, Co-Head of Global Rates Trading, J.P. Morgan Chase
- Douglas W. Preiser, Chief Operating Officer, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc.
- Brendan T. Reilly, Head of US Government Relations & Regulatory Policy, Barclays
- Paul Reilly, Chief Executive Officer, Raymond James Financial
- Jim Reynolds, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Loop Capital Markets LLC
- John F. W. Rogers, Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Board, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Jeffrey Rosen, Managing Director & COO, Americas Global Markets, Société Générale
- Peter W. Schneider, President, Primerica
- Deb Schoneman, President, Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Mark Steffensen, Senior Executive Vice President & General Counsel, HSBC
- Joseph E. Sweeney, President, Advice & Wealth Management, Products and Service Delivery, Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- James Wallin, Senior Vice President, AllianceBernstein
- Kashif Zafar, Head of the Global Markets Division for the Americas, Credit Agricole