SIFMA’s Board of Directors manages the business and affairs of the Association. Board members are either the chief executive officer of a SIFMA member firm, or a designee of such chief executive officer. All Board members have the authority to represent the views of their firms and are elected on a staggered basis by the SIFMA membership.
Senior Vice President
2021 Board at Large
- Kevin Bailey, Global Head of Regulatory Affairs, Citi
- Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr., President and CEO, SIFMA
- Ken Cella, Principal, Client Strategies Group, Edward Jones
- Laura Peters Chepucavage, Managing Director, Head of Global Short Rates Sales and Trading, BofA Securities
- Michael Crowl, Group Managing Director and General Counsel-UBS Global Wealth Management and UBS Group Americas, UBS AG
- James T. Crowley, Chief Executive Officer, BNY Mellon | Pershing
- Michael Durbin, President, Fidelity Institutional
- Matthew K. Enyedi, EVP, National Sales, LPL Financial
- John Ettelson, President & Chief Executive Officer, William Blair
- Megan Flaherty, General Counsel, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago LLC
- Paul Galietto, Global Head of Prime Services and Head of Equities Americas, Credit Suisse
- Gary Hall, Partner, Partner – Head of Investment Banking, Siebert Williams Shank & Co.
- Robert Hawley, Chief Executive Officer of CIB Americas, BNP Paribas
- Lisa Kidd Hunt, Executive Vice President, International Services, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Francis Kelly, Managing Director & Global Coordinator, Public Affairs, Deutsche Bank
- Jim Kerr, CEO, D.A. Davidson
- Michael E. Kisber, President, FHN Financial
- Andrew Komaroff, Chief Operating Officer, Neuberger Berman Group LLC
- Ronald J. Kruszewski, Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Charlotte McLaughlin, President & CEO, PNC Capital Markets
- Thomas C. Merchant, General Counsel, Legg Mason
- Craig Messinger, Senior Advisor, Virtu Financial
- Joe Nadreau, Head of Independent Brokerage & Platform Services, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Shelley O’Connor, Managing Director and Chairman and CEO of Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association and Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A., Morgan Stanley
- Thomas Pluta, Co-Head of Global Rates Trading, J.P. Morgan Chase
- Douglas W. Preiser, Chief Operating Officer, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc.
- Jamie Price, President and Chief Executive Officer, Advisor Group, Inc.
- Samuel A. Ramirez Jr., President & CEO, Ramirez Asset Management, Senior Managing Director, Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc.
- Brendan T. Reilly, Head of US Government Relations & Regulatory Policy, Barclays
- Paul Reilly, Chief Executive Officer, Raymond James Financial
- Jim Reynolds, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Loop Capital Markets LLC
- John F. W. Rogers, Executive Vice President, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Jeffrey Rosen, Managing Director & COO, Americas Global Markets, Société Générale
- Peter W. Schneider, President, Primerica
- Deb Schoneman, President, Piper Sandler
- Mark Steffensen, Senior Executive Vice President & General Counsel, HSBC
- Joseph E. Sweeney, President, Advice & Wealth Management, Products and Service Delivery, Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- John Taft, Vice Chairman, Baird
- Ryan Taylor, Managing Director, U.S. Head of Capital Markets Compliance, RBC Capital Markets, LLC
- James Wallin, Senior Vice President, AllianceBernstein
- Kashif Zafar, Head of the Global Markets Division for the Americas, Credit Agricole
Six subcommittees of the Board of Directors oversee SIFMA’s standing committee agendas and functions. These Board subcommittees review committee priorities with committee leadership, enhancing the Board’s engagement with priority setting and committee operations.
- Asset Management Subcommittee
- Lindsey Keljo | 202.962.7312 | [email protected]
- Capital Markets Subcommittee
- Rob Toomey | 212.313.1124 | [email protected]
- Legal & Compliance Subcommittee
- Ira Hammerman | 202.962.7373 | [email protected]
- Operations & Technology Subcommittee
- Tom Price | 212.313.1260 | [email protected]
- Private Client & Wealth Management Subcommittee
- Lisa Bleier | 202.962.7329 | [email protected]
- Prudential & Capital Subcommittee
- Carter McDowell | 202.962.7327 | [email protected]