About the 2021 SII Graduate Program The 2021 SII Graduate Program is an enhanced virtual program. The program will provide…
SII 2021 – Graduate Listing
SII 2021 – Graduate Listing
The Premier Executive Development Program for Financial Industry Professionals
- AI, Bias and Interpretability
- The Algorithmic Leader
- Balancing Shareholder and Stakeholder Interests
- Building an Evidence-Based Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategy
- Building Better Retirement Systems in the Wake of the Global Pandemic
- COVID and Cybersecurity
- Critical Thinking – Year 1 Core
- Culture Matters – Year 1 Core
- Economic, Financial and Demographic Trends Impacting Global Investing – Year 3 Core
- The Economics of AI
- Enterprise Mindset – Year 2 Core
- Ethics and Decision Making: The Problem of Hard Questions – Year 3 Core
- Ethics – The Role of Culture – Year 2 Core
- Ethics – What Does it Mean to be Ethical? – Year 1 Core
- Financial Markets Update
- Generational Intelligence – Year 1 Core
- History of Business – Year 1 Core
- How Transformation is Impacting the Customer Relationship in Financial Services
- Inclusion and Diversity: Moving from Conversation to Results
- Jeremy Siegel Session – February 26th – Details to Follow
- Jeremy Siegel Session – April 5th – Details to Follow
- Leading Change – Year 3 Core
- Market and Economic Perspectives – Breaking Out from the Outbreak
- MicroInequities: Managing Unconscious Bias – Year 1 Core
- The Most Important Thing
- New Rules for a New World
- Racial Bias Issues and Driving the Societal Case and Business Case
- Scenario Planning – Year 2 Core
- Security in the 2020’s: Four New Technologies Changing Our World
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategic Leadership – Year 3 Core
- Thinking Resilience Over Security – The Way to Win
- Trust is the New Oil: How to Earn It
- Why Social Security Matters
Terms and Conditions
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] Registrations will not be considered cancelled until you receive a cancellation confirmation from SIFMA.
- Payment is due by December 4, 2020. All unpaid registrations as of this deadline will be cancelled unless an approved payment extension is granted by SIFMA.
- Any cancellations after December 4, 2020 will result in a 100% loss of the tuition fee unless SIFMA is able to fulfill a waitlist request.
- Substitutions are not guaranteed, and waitlist requests may receive priority. All substitution requests must be submitted to [email protected] and approved by SIFMA.
- If a waitlist request is fulfilled by SIFMA, the original tuition fee will be deferred to the next SII program (deferred tuition is non-transferable).
Code of Conduct
SIFMA meetings and events are intended to educate and engage our members and industry participants in thoughtful conversations. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. View our Code of Conduct and anonymous incident report form.