Wednesday, May 23, 2012
New York, NY
- SIFMA member firms
$295 per registrant
- Non-member firms
$595 per registrant
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain invaluable insights from your peers in the industry regarding the implementation phase of the many regulations that we are now entering into. In addition to responding to the question of “What asset management firms should currently be doing about clearing?”, this conference will cover many important issues such as what does LSOC mean to customer asset protection, what new developments are taking place in the commodities market place, implications to investment strategies, electronic trading of derivatives on SEFs, swaps data reporting, counterparty risk, and how asset management firms are pulling all of this together and coordinating between legal, compliance, trading, operations and technology.
PROGRAM TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The New Derivatives Operating Model
- Clearing - HowWill it Work?
- Electronic Trading of Derivatives on SEFs / Swaps Data
- LSOC and Segregation of Collateral
- Managing Risk in the New Environment
- Implications of Regulation and Market Structure to Commodity Funds and Other Investment Strategies
For program information please contact Elisa Nuottajarvi 212-313-1166.
For sponsorship information please contact Diana Serri 212-313-1258.