On behalf of financial markets participants, SIFMA recommends a holiday schedule for financial markets in the U.S., U.K. and Japan.
About the Holiday Schedule
All SIFMA holiday recommendations apply to the trading of U.S. dollar-denominated government securities, mortgage- and asset-backed securities, over-the-counter investment-grade and high-yield corporate bonds, municipal bonds and secondary money market trading in bankers' acceptances, commercial paper and Yankee and Euro certificates of deposit. Previously scheduled SIFMA early close recommendations do not affect the closing time for settlements.
Holiday Schedule Policy
- Policy on Early Close Recommendations
- Policy on Juneteenth National Holiday
- Policy on Unscheduled Changes in Trading Hours
Business Continuity Planning
Related SIFMA Research
- US Fixed Income Securities Statistics
- Fixed Income Data Visualization
- Fixed Income Market Structure Primer