Home / Committees / Capital Markets / Rates and Funding Committee
Rates and Funding Committee
The Rates and Funding Committee focuses on advocacy and best practices for the rates and repo businesses, with a focus on ensuring regulation and global standards reflect the changing environment and providing practice recommendations and form agreements to the community.
The Committee interacts with Treasury, the New York Fed and global standard setters in the SFT space, including the FSB and BCBS, and coordinates with the Prime Brokerage and Securities Lending Committee on SFT issues. The Committee works closely with and interacts with TMPG, providing feedback to proposed recommendations.
- Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee
- Resource Center: Alternative Reference Rates
- Resource Center: Treasury Market Structure
- SIFMA Research: Treasury Market Statistics
- SIFMA Research: US Agency Debt Statistics
- SIFMA Research: Fixed Income Quarterly – Issuance & Trading
- SIFMA Research: Fixed Income Quarterly – Outstanding
For more information on Rates and Funding Committee, please contact:
- Rob Toomey
- [email protected]
Back to Rates and Funding Committee