Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Conference
March 3, 2011
Hilton New York, New York City
- SIFMA member firms
$995 per registrant
- Non-member firms
$1,195 per registrant
$395 per registrant
Keynote speakers David Blass, Chief Counsel and Associate Director SEC Division of Trading and Markets and David Cohen, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, offered inside perspectives on their top priorities going forward and perspectives on new and critical guidelines for compliance program from AML professionals. Industry leading experts examined the most recent developments in AML laws featured industry-leading experts . The program also featured a thorough analysis of the last ten years, straight to the current state of anti-money laundering policy.
- AML A TO Z: What Makes an AML Program Successful?
- Effective Monitoring: Managing Inquiries, Investigations and the Reporting of Suspicious Activity
- Panel 1- Ten Years After 9/11: A Retrospective on How We Got Here
- The Industry's Perspective: AML "Hot Topics" and What You Should Be Thinking About
- WORKSHOP 2 – "Who's On First?" – Managing the Allocation of AML Responsibilities in a New Regulatory Environment