Charles De Simone is a Vice President with the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA). He is responsible for a range of initiatives related to emerging technologies, risk and resiliency, particularly within the operations and technology functions. He has managed SIFMA & industry initiatives around fintech and emerging technologies, blockchain, systemic risk, cybersecurity, market resiliency, industry infrastructure, vendor risk management, and operational risks, as well as a range of other operations and technology projects.
He completed his undergraduate degree at Harvard College, was a Harvard-Yenching Fellow at Nanjing University in China, and holds a MA from the Fletcher School at Tufts University. Prior to SIFMA he worked in strategy consulting and in commodity research.
- Podcast: Planning for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- SIFMA Issues Checklist in the Event US Interest Rates Turn Negative
- From Potential to Impact: How Fintech is Changing Operations
- Sneak Peek: OPS 2015 Kicks Off Monday in San Diego!
- When is a Digital Asset a Security?
- Q&A: Digital Asset Securities