About the Report
A survey on municipal issuance for 2013.
Respondents to the 2013 SIFMA Municipal Issuance Survey expect total municipal issuance, both short- and long-term, to reach $458.0 billion in 2013, up from the $420.3 billion already issued in 2012. Both short-term and long-term issuance is expected to rise in 2013, with $65.0 billion in short-term notes expected in 2013, compared to $55.6 billion issued in 2012; and $393.0 billion in long-term bills expected in 2013, compared with $364.7 billion issued in 2012.
SIFMA Capital Markets - Municipal
- Managing Director, Municipal Division Co-Head: Michael Decker
- Managing Director, Associate General Counsel, Municipal Division Co-Head: Leslie Norwood
- Managing Director, Associate General Counsel: David Cohen
- Managing Director, Director of Research: Kyle Brandon
- Manager, Surveys: Nancy Cosentino
- Director, Research: Sharon Sung