About the Report
A survey on municipal issuance for 2012.
Respondents to the 2012 SIFMA Municipal Issuance Survey expect total municipal issuance, both short- and long-term, to reach $402.0 billion in 2012, a significant recovery from their expectation of $342.0 billion in 2011. Excluding short-term notes, long-term issuance is also expected to recover in 2012, with a forecasted $347.0 billion total in 2012 compared with $288.0 billion in 2011.
SIFMA Capital Markets - Municipal
- Managing Director, Municipal Division Co-Head: Michael Decker
- Managing Director, Associate General Counsel, Municipal Division Co-Head: Leslie Norwood
- Managing Director, Associate General Counsel: David Cohen
- Lynne Funk, Manager, Public Policy and Advocacy
- Managing Director, Director of Research: Kyle Brandon
- Manager, Surveys: Nancy Cosentino
- Director, Research: Sharon Sung