Kyle Brandon is Managing Director, Director of Derivatives Policy. In that role, Ms. Brandon leads SIFMA’s swap dealer-focused workstreams covering ongoing and emerging policy development and regulatory advocacy, including on Title VII rulemaking, implementation and compliance issues, as well as addressing Swap Dealer/SBS Dealer business practice issues.
Prior to joining SIFMA, Ms Brandon was co-founder and portfolio manager at Moscow-based Orion Capital Advisors. Previously she worked in macro and emerging markets at US-based hedge funds and on the dealer side in fixed income and derivatives.
Ms. Brandon is a member of the Board of Women in Derivatives, a nonprofit organization whose core mission is to attract, retain, educate and develop female leaders in the financial services industry, particularly in derivatives.
Ms. Brandon holds a BA in Japan studies from Cornell University and an MA in International Economics from the School of Advanced International Studies at The Johns Hopkins University.
- AFME Securitisation Data Report, Third Quarter 2018
- AFME Leveraged Loan and High Yield Report, Third Quarter 2018
- Asia Credit Report, Third Quarter 2018
- AFME Securitisation Data Report, Second Quarter 2018
- US Foreign Activity Report, Second Quarter 2018
- AFME Leveraged Loan and High Yield Report, Second Quarter 2018
- Asia Credit Report, Second Quarter 2018
- US Municipal VRDO Update, June 2018
- US Quarterly Highlights, Second Quarter 2018