About the SIFMA Internal Auditors Society
The SIFMA Internal Auditors Society is a professional organization representing internal auditors from banks, broker-dealers, insurance companies, mutual funds, public accounting firms and self-regulatory agencies associated within the securities industry.
The primary mission of the IAS is to provide value to its membership, through educational seminars, conferences, luncheons, and courses covering topics of current interest to internal auditors and stakeholders in the internal audit community.
The Internal Auditors Society also produces Audit Guidelines on key issues in the securities industry, including Accounting, Branch Offices, Commodities, Information Technology, Financial Issues, Mortgage Backed Securities, Operations, Regulatory Issues, Trading Desks, Treasury Risk, Fraud Risk, Anti-Money Laundering and Foreign Exchange.
Board & Officers
Become a Member
Join SIFMA’s Internal Auditors Society to stay connected and informed during this historic period of reform.
As a member, you will be connected with audit professionals from broker-dealers, asset managers, public accounting firms, mutual funds, and consulting firms. Our breadth of membership means you will be able to critically and effectively engage key issues affecting the audit and control functions of the industry.
Have less than 10 years experience? Learn about IAS Future Leaders membership.
Member benefits include:
- Opportunities to Network with Peers Across the Internal Audit Industry
- Discounted Registration for CPE Eligible Events, Including the IAS Annual Conference
- Access to the SIFMA IAS Members Only Website and LinkedIn Group
- Contributing to the Audit and Control Disciplines within the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to Meet and Network with Regulators
- Database of Audit Guidelines