About the SIFMA Internal Auditors Society (IAS) Future Leaders
The mission of the SIFMA IAS Future Leaders Society is to assist up and coming professionals in the internal audit industry connect with audit, finance and regulatory professionals from multi-national banks, broker-dealers, asset managers, public accounting firms and consulting firms. The breadth of membership will enable professionals with 10 or less years of experience to meaningfully engage with others on key business, operational, and regulatory issues affecting the financial services industry.
Become a Member
Annual Membership Dues are $50
Contact Us: [email protected]
Member benefits include:
- Peer-to-Peer Networking: The organization will connect members with audit, finance and regulatory professionals to share best practices, develop skills, and increase knowledge.
- Subcommittee Participation: As a member you can actively participate on the following sub-committees: Education, Membership and Newsletter.
- Access to valuable resources such as: Audit Guidelines on key issues in the securities industry; notes and summaries from industry conferences and seminars; and, an online document repository of seminar materials, as well as, access to a LinkedIn Group and other social media channels.
- Receive Priority Notification of Society Programs: Members are the first to receive registration materials for all society-sponsored events. Events may include CPE eligible educational seminars, luncheons, and courses covering topics of current interest to internal auditors and stakeholders in the internal audit community.
- Reduced Registration Fees for Society