About the SIFMA Operations & Technology Society: Customer Account Transfer Section
Its membership consists primarily of operations and clearing professionals from broker-dealers, banks, accounting firms, clearing firms, asset management firms, and consulting firms.
The primary mission of the Section is to provide value to its membership, often through hosting educational seminars on key industry and regulatory issues. In addition, the Section provides networking opportunities, substantively engages in important industry and regulatory issues through working groups and subcommittees, and collaborates with SIFMA initiatives in Technology and Operations.
Board & Officers
- Fred Mason, BNY Mellon
- John Goodrich, Capitol One
- Bo Rackham, Goldman Sachs
- Ellen Bocina, Fidelity Investments
- Kelly Cornwell, Vanguard
- Ed Leddy, Merrill Lynch
- Suzie Steger, Raymond James
- David Webb, Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- Bree Lynn, TD Ameritrade
Become a Member
As a member, you will be connected with operations professionals from broker-dealers, banks, clearing firms, asset managers, accounting firms, and consulting firms. Our breadth of membership means you will be able to critically and effectively engage key issues affecting corporate actions activities in the financial services industry.
Our membership fee is $200 per individuals that work for a SIFMA member firm. Society membership is $350 for any individuals who are non SIFMA members. Membership is valid for 365 days of your enrollment.
Member benefits include:
- Opportunities to Network with Customer Account Transfer Industry Professionals
- Discounted Registration Rate for the Fall Educational Seminar
- Opportunity to Engage on Key Issues Impacting Customer Account Transfer through Subcommittee Participation
- Access to SIFMA Customer Account Transfer LinkedIn