Register Now for the C&L Monthly Luncheon, July 24. Please join SIFMA's C&L Society for a conversation with SEC's Marc…
CAS Global Corporate Actions Forum
Registration Rates – Until 10/10/18
- CAS Member $150
- Non-Member $400
Now in its 15th year, the Global Corporate Actions Forum, hosted by the Corporate Actions Section (CAS) of SIFMA’s Operations & Technology Society, returns to Chicago this fall on October 11, 2018.
Join operations and technology professionals from broker-dealers, banks, asset managers, service providers and clearing firms to discuss and collaborate on the latest challenges, regulations, and best practices affecting the Corporate Actions community.
With a focus on managing risk and improving processes in corporate actions, proxy, and settlement, this year’s program includes:
- U.S. and Global Tax Regulations
- Global Market Practices
- Regulatory Perspective with FINRA, NYSE and NASDAQ
- Transfer Agents, Brokers, and DTCC – Issues and Synergies
- Break-out Sessions on Industry Challenges and Best Practices
- Proxy and Corporate Actions Shareholder Communications Update
- And more