SIFMA has partnered with MAGNY and GASB’s Dean Mead to provide an educational seminar on the rules that state and…
AICPA and SIFMA FMS National Conference on the Securities Industry
Early Bird Rates – Until 9/14/18
- Member $895
- Event + Membership $970
- Non-Member $1195
Co-hosted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the SIFMA Financial Management Society (SIFMA FMS), the National Conference on the Securities Industry features senior executives on the latest developments in securities regulation, auditing and accounting requirements.
Gain insight into regulatory and industry initiatives for the coming year with:
- A senior executive’s view of the securities industry
- The analyst perspective of the banking and securities industries
- Recent and pending accounting and auditing pronouncements from FASB and industry experts
- PCAOB feedback on inspections of broker-dealer audits
- Open Q&A session with representatives from the SEC, FINRA and CFTC
Participate in-person or via webcast.