About the Report
A survey on muncipal issuance for 2017.
Respondents to the 2017 SIFMA Municipal Issuance Survey expect total long-term municipal issuance to reach $417.5.0 billion in 2017, down slightly from the $423.8 billion issuance in 2016. Short-term issuance is expected to increase in 2017, with $43.5 billion in short-term notes expected to be financed compared to $35.6 billion in 2016. Including short-term issuance, total municipal issuance is expected to rise to $461.0 billion, up from $459.4 billion in 2016.
SIFMA Capital Markets - Municipal
- Managing Director, Municipal Division Co-Head: Michael Decker
- Managing Director, Associate General Counsel, Municipal Division Co-Head: Leslie Norwood
- Managing Director, Director of Research: Kyle Brandon
- Vice President, Surveys: Bernard Reichert
- AVP, Research: Sharon Sung