Online registration is now closed. On-site registration is available for an additional fee.
What to know before you go to Private Client 2013.
The SIFMA Private Client Conference is North America's premier conference for wealth management professionals. This exceptional program will address tactical ways to enhance client service, advice, and, perhaps most crucially, trust, to help investors achieve their financial goals.
- Join top industry leaders from across the wealth management spectrum – including global, regional, and small firms – as they discuss innovative approaches to effective strategies, leadership, management, and client service.
- Take away tactical ideas that you can implement to improve client service and effectively manage your organization.
- Our networking opportunities are unsurpassed. Interact with your peers from firms of all sizes, as well as vendor-partners with services that can help you improve service and productivity.
Speakers and panelists will discuss innovative ideas and tactical approaches to issues, including:
- Delivering holistic wealth management services to an array of diverse clients
- Intergenerational Financial advice and service
- Enhancing financial advisor service delivery
- Delivering strong organic growth
- Enhancing skills in the growing "representative as portfolio manager" model
- Client Acquisition and Retention Strategies
- Delivering the Planning Process to Clients