SIFMA establishes relationships with certain vendors and service providers who offer our members substantial discounts through affinity programs. For more information on participating in our affinity programs, please contact the Office of Member Relations at 212.313.1000 or email@example.com.
If you are a vendor or service provider that would like to submit an affinity program proposal, please contact Diana Serri at 212.313.1258.
Copytalk Mobile Scribe
As a benefit of your SIFMA membership, you have access to our Copytalk services preferred pricing, 25% off at $59.95 per month (reg. $79.95 per month). Our valued-added transcription services helps you save time, stay organized, and improve efficiency. Copytalk's mobile dictation offers its clients transcriptions sent over secure servers, via encrypted email, or directly into integrated CRM tools. Document important client notes by dictating through any phone or our mobile app.
What sets us apart:
- Copytalk ensures privacy and security of data via controlled & monitored U.S. facility-based transcriptionists (similar to FINRA testing centers).
- Copytalk offers best-in-class data protection and privacy protocols within the guidelines of financial industry standards.
Program benefits include:
- 25% monthly service preferred pricing
- Flexible contract terms (month-to-month or annual)
- No equipment needed other than landline or smartphone and the Copytalk+ app
- Live transcriptionists that you can give specific commands, like bold, bullet points, etc.
- Dedicated account management and customer support
See more information about the program for: SIFMA Members & Employees of a SIFMA Member Firm
Learn more: Please contact Copytalk at (866) 267-9825 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.copytalk.com/SIFMA
View our Video: www.copytalk.com/ct/training.po
Cyber Insurance Program - DeWitt Stern by ACE Group
SIFMA is pleased to offer our members a best-in-class cyber and privacy insurance policy, provided through DeWitt Stern and underwritten by ACE Group.
Learn more about SIFMA's Cyber Insurance Program.
Everbridge, the world's recognized leader in incident notification systems, merges technology with industry expertise to help millions of people communicate in a crisis, manage operational incidents and connect on a daily basis. The company's notification platform and incident lifecycle communications model makes communicating to many as simple and effective as communicating to one. Organizations in more than 100 countries—including Salesforce.com, AirTran Airways, the American Red Cross, and Virginia Tech—rely on Everbridge for their emergency notification and day-to-day communication needs.
Sprint Wireless Incentive Program
As a benefit of your SIFMA membership, you have access to wireless services discounts, customized rate plans and other value-added services that can help you increase the impact of your wireless program and save money. The SIFMA-Sprint Wireless Incentive Program provides monthly service discounts starting at 12% as well as access to customized iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Mobile Broadband plans designed specifically for SIFMA members.
Program benefits include:
- 12% monthly service discount
- 20% accessory discount
- Flexible contract terms
- Equipment credits and buyback options
- Rich portfolio of devices, tables, data cards and solutions
- Dedicated account management and support
- Truly unlimited data (domestic and international)
You also have access to these wireless services:
- Mobile Communication and Collaboration: smart devices, tablets, hotspots and cards, and embedded laptop or device options
- Ubiquitous Broadband Access: data access in the office, at home or on the road
- Cloud-Based Solutions: email, unified communications, VOIP, video and more
- Mobile Device Management: protect proprietary business or customer data and administer mobile policy
See more information about the program for:
Learn more: Please contact your Sprint Representative directly – e-mail John Kenworthy or call 201.538.6254.
View Program Brochure (PDF)