SIFMA's annual Insurance-and-Risk-Linked Securities Conference is the leading forum for updates, strategies and insights into the top industry issues in the coming year.
A range of topics will be explored – from identifying and mobilizing new sources of capital, examining reinsurance's evolving role – to emerging legal issues and broadening the industry's scope.
Key Topics Include:
- Capital Sourcing – Where to identify and mobilize
Securing New Sources of Capital – Pensions, Endowments, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Legal Developments –What's New
Emerging legal developments impacting the ILS market
- The Public Entity View – Their Perspective
What is the public entities' perspective of capital markets-based capacity?
- The Future Role of Sidecars
Reinsurance Sidecars – opportunistic vehicles or permanent strategy?
- Reinsurers Evolving Role in the ILS market
The role of the reinsurer has evolved and continues to evolve – what's in the future?
- Broadening the Industry's Scope
Should insurance-linked securities expand to provide coverage similar to traditional reinsurance?
Who Should Attend:
- Insurance and reinsurance industry representatives
- Investment banks
- Law firms
- Rating agencies
- Service providers
MARCH 5 | Industry Meetings, Pre-Registration & Evening Reception
MARCH 6 | Full Day Conference Agenda
CLE Credits available.
- SIFMA Executive Vice President Randy Snook Remarks as Prepared for SIFMA's Insurance and Risk-Linked Securities Conference - March 6, 2013
For Program information please contact Sean Davy 212-313-1118
For Registration information please contact Laura Cunningham 212-313-1144
For Sponsorship information please contact Tamara Tondu 212-313-1240