Financial Services Technology Expo 2011
June 19-21, 2011
Hilton New York
- SIFMA member firms & Contracted Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Associate and Non-Members
$99 per registrant – Two Day Pass
ExhibitView All 2012 Vendors | Search by Exhibitor | View All Exhibitor Categories | Vendor Log-In | Freeman Exhibitor Manual
Who You Will Meet
Meet with over 5,000 financial services decision makers responsible for managing Data Management, Trading Systems and Infrastructure, Strategic Services/Business Process Improvement, IT Infrastructure, Security/Risk Management and Communications and Operations. Given the most sweeping regulatory reform changes in history, there has never been a more active time in the financial services technology sector for purchasing. This past June, the Leaders Forum (Leaders Forum portion of the show) was attended by more than 600 members including 22% C-Level and 23% Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Directors. The Expo Hall attracted over 5,000 attendees with 21% C-level, 13% Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Directors and 66% Managing Directors and Vice Presidents.
New for 2012—The Launch of SIFMA Tech Neighborhoods
In an effort to enhance the Expo Hall experience for all attendees and exhibitors, SIFMA is offering a more dynamic and innovative experience with the launch of SIFMA Tech Neighborhoods.
The Expo Hall will be divided into 5 top technology focused business line/product related categories which are grouped into neighborhoods. We highly encourage you to select the neighborhood that directly correlates with your major line of products and services.
Standard Exhibitor Booth Package
As an alternative to our Premium Booth Package, SIFMA is once again offering a standard booth package with benefits that include:
- Standard booth size - 8'x10' Expo Space – (Larger booths are also available)
- Seven complimentary booth personnel badges per booth (8'x10' space) rented
- Expo Guide listing, 150-word company profile, product/service description included in the official Expo Guide distributed to all attendees*
- Recognition on SIFMA's website indicating your participation. 150-word company profile product/ service description listed on event page that includes exhibiting firms' linked URL – that has the potential of being viewed by an average of 400,000 users monthly
- Preliminary list of Leaders Forum and Expo Hall registrants, in electronic format four weeks prior to the event. This list includes name, title, firm and mailing address
- Complete list of Leaders Forum and Expo Hall registrants, four weeks post event. This list is in electronic format, and includes name, title, firm and mailing address
- Exposure to the ultimate decision makers
- Unsurpassed networking opportunities with senior executives
- The ability to develop new contacts and leads
Premium exhibitor booth Benefits Package
This package is for exhibitors who would like higher connectivity to our attendees in advance, during, and post-show.
- For the first time, SIFMA will provide e-mail addresses in advance of the event, allowing you to set up one-on-one appointments pre-show.
- Complimentary Lead Retrieval Badge Scanner
- Prime visibility on our SIFMA Tech App. With the purchase of the premium benefits package you will have the ability to:
- Upload your logo to the floor map and your exhibitor information page
- Upload unlimited downloadable .pdf documents
- Maintain and update your mobile app content all year long
- All of the benefits of the Standard Exhibitor Booth package
Investment: Additional $2,500 to Standard Exhibitor Booth Package
Vice President, Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Booth Space Assignment
This year SIFMA is launching our SIFMA Tech Neighborhoods concept. Please select the business line/services that represent your business. The set-up of the neighborhoods will allow attendees to easily spot you and your service line.
New for 2012 – SIFMA will be introducing a neighborhood concept on Exhibit Level 1 in an effort to enhance the Expo Hall experience for all attendees and exhibitors, SIFMA is offering a more dynamic and innovative experience with the launch of SIFMA Tech Neighborhoods. The Expo Hall will be divided into 6 top technology focused business line/product related categories, which are grouped into neighborhoods. We highly encourage you to select the neighborhood that directly correlates with your major line of products and services.
The Grand Ballroom will continue to host exhibitors with multiple product lines that cross over into different categories participating with larger Exhibit displays and our Expo Theater.
We're also introducing a number of changes that will enhance the event for both the exhibitors as well as attendees, one of which is the offering two different benefit packages, the standard package, and one being a premium package that includes email address of all participants, as long as the attendee provides the information when registering, allowing for one-on-one meetings to be made in advance of the event, as well as one lead retrieval badge scanner and a presence on the SIFMA Tech App allowing you to uploaded your logo so it appears on the floor map and on your exhibitor information page as well as the opportunity to upload unlimited downloadable .pdf documents onto the App. Please note that all Metal Level Sponsors will be part of the Premium Benefits Package at no additional cost.