Leadership is not easy. In today's unstable business environment, navigating the turbulence of markets and your organization can be a grueling task. As a leader, you are expected to make split-second decisions with imperfect information, while driving down the path of a singular goal and vision. You must inspire those around you while maximizing their potential. There is no better place to learn how to become a leader in this industry than the Securities Industry Institute.
As the financial industry's premier leadership development program, the Securities Industry Institute is specifically tailored for the financial community. For more than 60 years, SIFMA and The Wharton School have partnered to develop the industry's high-potential, rising leaders. Held on the Wharton campus, participants meet for one week each March to complete required coursework for this three-consecutive year program that utilizes unique and unconventional teaching models.
- Enhance working knowledge of participants in key functions of the financial services industry
- Provide leadership viewpoints and experiences for future career development
- Equip participants with practical information and resources useful in their present responsibilities
- Access to world-class faculty from Wharton and other leading universities
- Exposure from industry experts in the latest trends in the industry
- Networking opportunities to build your network, business and perspective
- Clear and valuable insight into your leadership style and how to become a more effective change agent
- SIFMA/Wharton Certificate upon graduation
View the 2016-2017 SII Board of Trustees Roster.