Celebrating its 48th year, SIFMA's C&L Annual Seminar gathered almost 2,000 compliance and legal professionals from March 13-16 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. This critical forum provides an opportunity for legal and compliance leaders and regulators to come together to educate each other and share their respective expertise and insight with the goal of making our capital markets the most fair, transparent and ethical in the world.
Over this three-day event, attendees heard from some of the industry's biggest names as well as participated in more than 65 breakout sessions that drew from more than 100 organizations – member firms, law firms, regulators, academics and others – and covered core and emerging topics.
Mark your calendar for the 2017 C&L Annual Seminar!
Visit the 2016 C&L Annual mobile website to download CLE outlines, seminar materials and panel presentations. Please note that presentations are locked for conference attendees only.
- Remarks as Prepared for Delivery: SIFMA President and CEO Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr.
- Remarks as Prepared Delivery: SIFMA Chairman John F. W. Rogers, Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Board, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Wall Street Journal: Wall Street Group Seeks Closer Coordination With Regulators
- Wall Street Journal: SEC Aims to Complete 'Flash Crash' Fix in Coming Months
- On Wall Street: Fiduciary Timeline is Unrealistic, SIFMA Says
- On Wall Street: Post Fiduciary, SEC May Have to Weigh In
- Financial Planning: Exclusive: FINRA CEO Says Fiduciary Standard Makes Sense
- Clutch Group: Fresh From SIFMA: Regulatory Collaboration on the Rise